11 things you probably didn’t know about Mashal Khan
Remember Kinza from Suno Chanda? She’s the talk of the town these days.
The multi-talented actress Mashal Khan, perfectly played the evil role of Kinza and earned all the praise despite of being a new comer.
She’s not just an actress but a super-model and a true makeup fanatic, she loves and ace everything like a pro.
We caught her to know much about her, here’s what you should know about Mashal Khan:
1. Who is your favorite style icon?
2. What is the next big thing on your bucket list?
Doing a PhD. That’s a big one!
3. Any current trend you are in love with?
High waist pants are always a good idea!
4. What is your annoying habit?
I’m always on my phone.
5. One thing that you still have or remember vividly from childhood days?
Monkey bars and chocolate milk.
6. How important is family for you?
My sisters are my whole world
7. One thing you can’t stand?
8. Five things you don’t leave without home?
Phone, lip balm, perfume, charger, book.
9. What, in your opinion, has been your greatest achievement so far?
Managing to have the most amazing group of friends that ever existed
10. Who is Mashal Khan in three words?
Book worm, artsy, introverted
11. Describe your dream vacation?
By the beach when it’s not too warm, no technology, no interruptions just me, the sun, the sand and great friends.
This article was originally published in GLAM Magazine.