These scrumptious recipes will add a ‘Desi Flavor’ to your breakfast
Being a Desi it’s hard to avoid parathas in the morning because we all want to make our first meal special – but who knew that an extra dose of spice and cheese can make our morning a little brighter.
So, clear your old menu, skip the on-the-go eats, and try these three easy, delicious breakfast recipes to give your meal a fusion flavor. Simple, satisfying, and rich in taste, these dishes will fill you up:
1. Open Faced Beef and Cheese Omelette:
What else do you want when you have crispy beef in the morning? Ever favorite omelet with juicy beef is a perfect treat for your taste buds.
- Butter 2 tsp
- Minced beef 100 gm
- Garlic (finely chopped) 1/2 clove
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Tomato 1 medium
- Parsley 2 sprigs
- Eggs 3 free range
- Red Chili sliced 1
- Cheese sliced 1
- Take a pan and add butter and finely chopped garlic clove. When the garlic turns light brown takes most of it out of the butter and then add the beef. Saute the beef and add pepper and salt to taste.
- For 5 to 10 minutes keep moving the beef in the butter and fry until cooked. Take the beef out and set aside and mix ingredients for eggs in a bowl well with pepper and salt to taste. Add the chopped chilies and parsley.
- In the same pan add the remaining butter and pour the eggs and let it cook with a lid on for 5 min on low heat. Remove the lid, flip the egg and cook the other side. Then put the beef on the egg with some cheese on top and put the lid back on and let it heat. Dish it out. It’s ready to serve!
2. Chicken Jalfrezi Paratha:
One thing all desi people enjoy doing is digging into a paratha with hot steaming cup of chai and if paratha is stuffed with chicken and veggies it’s a perfect delight. As name suggests, chicken Jalfrezi Paratha is different than the normal day-to-day paratha.
- Chicken Boneless 300g
- Capsicum (cut in large cubes) 1 large
- Tomato (cut in large cubes) 3 pcs
- Onion (cut in large cubes) 1 large
- Cooking Oil 8 tbsp
- Yogurt (whipped) ½ cup
- Tomato paste ½ cup
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Ginger (sliced) 2 tbsp
- Green Chili (sliced) 3 pcs
- And Bake Parlor Macaroni, Bake Parlor Masala Mix Sachet (inside the pack)
- INGREDIENTS FOR PARATHA:
- White Flour ½ kg
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Luke warm water to knead
- Cook chicken breast with ½ cup water and jalfrezi spice mix.
- Remove, cool and chop coarsely.
- Chop onion, coriander, mint and green chilies together and mix it in the chicken, make 6 to 8 balls from the dough, ¼ plate size, spread with ghee, sprinkle flour, roll like Swiss roll. Now add filling in 1 roti, spread with 2nd roti on top, seal well and fry.
- Add ghee till you get your desire golden color.
3. Pizza sandwich:
This is something you would have heard of but never tried. Minced meat with a combination of veggies and cheese on hot dog buns will give you a unique flavor.
- Hot Dog Buns 4
- Pizza Sauce ½ cup
- Mince (cooked) 1 cup
- Capsicum (cubed) 1
- Onion (cubed) 1
- Tomato (unseeded & cubed) 1
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Olives (sliced) 2 to 3 tbsp
- Mushrooms (sliced) 6
- Mozzarella Cheese ½ cup
- Cheddar Cheese 1 cup
- Cut hot dog buns length wise to make them into 8 and spread them lavishly with pizza sauce.
- Put minced meat with all the toppings, oregano both the cheeses. Put on oven tray.
- Grill in a pre heated oven for 12 to 15 mins until cheese melts.
All recipes are taken from www.masala.tv